TINY HOUSES IN NAME OF CHRIST
• Register with the Island County Housing Support Center.
• Meet all income verification requirements for Low Income Housing.
Income must be verifiable income through employment, SSI, & SSDI.
• Applicants will not be discriminated against based on Race, Color,
National Origin, Religion, Sex (including gender identity, and sexual orientation), Familial Status, and Disability.
• A background check is required and must be acceptable.
• Must have 3 local references.
• Applicants will be interviewed by a committee composed of board
members, a neighborhood representative, and the on-site manager.
• New tenants will have a one month trial to assess that they follow the
established rules and are a good fit for the community.
• Tenants will be re-evaluated annually to ensure that their low-income status qualification continues to apply.
Our intake coordinator will start the process for you:
Please check your status is within
the guidelines, first. Thanks
Copyright © 2023 Thinc Whidbey - All Rights Reserved.
Web design by www.seascriptcompany.com